About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Macro Monday

Magnolia blossoms are just starting to bloom. These blossoms can be quite dramatic and produce a good show on the tree when in full bloom.
they smell beautiful too.

I guess if you have to rake up all the fallen petals you might not be so enamoured with them!

The variety of soft pinks and cream colours are gorgeous too!


To see more photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/


5 comments:

jo©o said...

They are so photogenic.
I like the way you presented them, with a bit of the brown stalk to contrast the creamy whiteness.

Karen said...

Oh lovely, soft and delicate, just beautiful.

Míriam Luiza said...

Lindas, perfeitas! Dá para ver a textura dos talos das flores!

Lisa Gordon said...

These are my favorite things about spring, and you have captured them so beautifully!

Ray said...

Beautiful shots! I also really love your header!