About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pumpkin Marshmallow Dip - Macro Monday


PUMPKIN DIP
1- 8 0Z. Softened Cream Cheese
1- 14 oz.  Marshmallow Cream
1-15 oz. Canned Pumpkin
1 TBSP. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Orange Zest (optional)


Put all ingredients in a large bowl and use mixer to blend until smooth.

Put blended dip in serving bowl and there you are.

Serve the dip with Gingersnap cookies or Cinnamon Snaps to dip in.

I don't know how appetizing this looks but it is really good!!
I am taking this tonight to next door for Survivor. We are having our last Survivor night.
Who do you think will win the Million Dollars???
To see more photos of Macro Monday, please go and visit http://lisaschaos.com/

4 comments:

Elaine @ Commotion said...

Not one for marshmallow cream, but overall, it looks good!!

I can't believe Rob won!! I really thought that one of the other ones might pull it off. I guess the girl's downfall was that she was a follower. Gotta love "Survivor"!!

Amanda said...

This is comforting just looking at it! :)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh boy....now I need to ask the most pertinent question: "Got Leftovers"?!!!

Here's an open invitation to view my 'legendary' MERMAID'S PURSE...a sea 'oddity'. If you have time...come on over for a visit!!

Have a super Monday.

Lisa Gordon said...

This sounds insanely good!!!
Thank you for sharing!