About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Skywatch Friday in a Weekend Reflection!

A different view of the Skies above!
Mostly sunny skies with a touch of clouds!
Reflections captured in a bicycle bell!
To see more photos of the skies above, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

To see more photos of Weekend Reflections, please go and visit http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Fantastic! Can you imagine?...

Regina said...

Beautiful reflections!
Happy weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Fun sky capture! Well done! Happy skywatching!

Karen said...

Very unique, I love it.

Linda said...

What a COOL shot!!
Have a great weekend! :)

Lynette Killam said...

A wonderful photo, and how clever of you to have caught that reflection! Beauty can be found in the most unexpected places...:)

Photos by Stan said...

Very creative! Well done -- brava!

'Tsuki said...

This picture surely rings a bell... Nice one indeed !