About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Macro Monday

I am still going through the photos I took last weekend of Hilda's Garden, my goodness I am amazed at how many photos I seem to have taken! You could say I was taken with the garden!!
Here are some of the many birdhouses that were here there and everywhere in the garden!










Go and check out Macro Monday for more photos at http://lisaschaos.com/

3 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Oh my I love these bird houses. I tried to pick which is my favorite but they are all really pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Macro Monday

Lisa Gordon said...

What amazingly creative little structures!
Just fantastic!!

jelaine said...

these are so very interesting bird houses! I love the 'church' and the shoe and the straw hat. haha