About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Watery Wednesday with Midweek Blues


It was a beautiful warm sunny day last weekend for the Harrison Hotsprings Dragonboat Festival. Here are some photos of the races on the lake that day!







These photos from start to finish depict the end of one of the races. The dragonboats one by one going over the finish line.
Check out Watery Wednesday and Midweek Blues at the above addresses!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, such bright colors! Who won?

Suburban Girl said...

LOVE the reds and blues in this photo. And the polka dot boats. Lots of fun going on there.