About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Camera Critters

A few of the farm animals from the Apple Barn. A few posts back I posted photos of the Apples I picked there, but they also had a petting zoo for the children who visited.


To see more of this weeks Camera Critters, please go and visit http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely shots. Love the close-up in the first shot.

magiceye said...

beautiful pictures!!
lovely place for kids too!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful critter shots!

Late visiting from Camera Critters. The Hopper is my critter, please drop by when you get a chance. Thanks!

Pat said...

That goat face is so appealing! Your header shot is beautiful.