About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Bokeh Party


Live, Love, TRAVEL


Decorating the tree became more fun when I discovered Bokeh way back when. Now instead of decorating, I just pile up things, like these strings of beads and marbles in front of the tree and go for Bokeh.
The beaded garlands eventually made it onto my tree after I had had my fun!
I want to try the stars bokeh of some of the photos I have seen. That looks very cool.
I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!
Check out http://jaymiblog.blogspot.com/ for more photos of Holiday Bokeh!

5 comments:

Georgianna said...

These are really beautiful, Lorna! Winter lights are definitely the time for these fun photos. Wishing you a very happy holiday season!! xo – g

Seeing Each Day said...

Both of your photos look so beautiful and classy.

Jaymi said...

so pretty, I love how the silver beads turned into bokeh! Thanks for sharing!

Kara N said...

What a wonderful photo -I would have never though of using the beads to create their own bokeh. Gorgeous.

Photos by Stan said...

Oh yeah!! Very well done -- I think you have DOF under control. Happy holidays!