About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Project 52 - Drink Up!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com
DRINK UP!
I really am a coffee girl, but for those times I do enjoy a cup of Tea, there are a few things you need that make the pleasure of having a nice cup of Tea a real experience.
My hubby got me a beautiful Tea Tray with matching cup, creamer and sugar container. I love my little sugar tongs! The little hands grab a cube of sugar expertly!
Tea is much better with flowers to enjoy as well. Kind of brings a bit of spring in!
For me Tea is a drink that is meant to be sipped, in a relaxed and peaceful mood. It is meditative, and calming after a stressful day.
Macro Flowers Saturday badge 3



15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love so many things about this series. The tea set is lovely and the roses are gorgeous. The little tongs are adorable. Beautiful take on the prompt.

Valerie said...

Such a lovely moment! And you captured it so beautifully! Made me want to have a tea party. . . : )

Valerie

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. It's nice to stop sometimes and actually enjoy the experience! Beautiful flowers and a gorgeous tea set!

SquirrelQueen said...

What a pretty little tea tray set! I agree that tea is a relaxing experience especially with those gorgeous roses nearby.

Judy said...

I so agree with you!! The whole tea tray is just so delicate and lovely, and the roses suit the tranquil feeling !!

Carver said...

The yellow roses are gorgeous and I also love the tea set.

Jama said...

I love tea, and love your tea-set and flowers.

Regina said...

How gorgeous!
Have a nice week ahead.

♥ Regina

Carletta said...

Lovely series of shots!
I love the last one - gorgeous.
I noticed those little hands right away. Isn't that the cutest thing!

Modern Mom said...

Gorgeous roses.

Chocolate and flowers

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Roses are red, my love. I dont have the luxury of having flowers in my house. The husband is allergic to pollen.

So these cyber roses are much welcomed.

Luna Miranda said...

i'm a coffee-lover, too, but i love your tea set. so delicate looking. the roses complete the picture. beautiful.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love how those turned out- makes me want to make myself a cup of tea.

Giga said...

Uroczy bukiecik herbacianych róż. Pozdrawiam. *** A charming bouquet of tea roses. Yours.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

I like tea, too.
Beautiful tea set and photos.

Regards and best wishes