About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some of this, Some of that, Cleaning up the files!

We went a while back to visit a Community Garden and here are a few of the pictures I took while there.

Time to gather up fallen leaves and make nests for coming babies.

Old Push style Lawnmower makes a good garden ornament as well.

Unusual Garden fence.

Deadfall branches repurposed to make garden fences.
Skies reflected in rainwater, garden sheds and supplies.

Garden Gate Locks

Garden season is on the doorstep and I am looking forward to exploring and capturing lots of photos from these wonderful places!
Happy Spring!!

4 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

I just love the squirrel! THe reflection is nice too.

tinajo said...

Aww - adore the squirrel! Great pics! :-)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love that reflection in the pond!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

That looks like a great place to explore.