About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tulip Treats


Scattered Horizons

It has been a crazy week here in transformation as we are getting some renovations done to our house. Painting is almost complete and it will be nice to put things back to normal afterwards. Its hard to live in this chaos so we are looking forward to when its complete and cleaned up!
This photo of a Tulip was taken at Minter Gardens and transformed to Black/White in Photoshop!
Black and White Wednesday



6 comments:

Adrienne said...

This is absolutely elegant. I love tulips, and I love this in black and white.

carol l mckenna said...

Fantastic photography ~ just awesome ~ came late to Tones for Tuesday ~ loving your work ~ thanks, for sharing, (A Creative Harbor) ^-^

Heidi said...

Wow, this is really soft and beautiful. Thank you for linking up this week!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Perfectly beautiful even without color

Photos by Stan said...

Wonderful lighting, detail and texture. I love that you converted it to B&W -- takes it out of the ordinary. Brava!!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Sensational, the B & W really highlights the tulip's structure.