About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Faces of Canada Day

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips
At our Canada Day celebrations, I saw these elderly East Asian men taking in the show from the long park bench at the park. The Fraser Valley is behind them.
They all looked very serious for some reason even though there was much going on at the time!
Sending out  a Happy fourth of July as well to everyone!
Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb1_thumb1[1]

4 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

A wonderful photo. A little late but Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th of July to all who are celebrating.

Light and Voices said...

Impressive photograph!
Joyce M

Jessica said...

An interesting shot. Nice! Thanks for sharing :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

That's a great shot. Intriguing