About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Project 52 - Dog Days of Summer

P52 with Kent Weakley
Oh, to be honest, the dog days of summer are upon us today and the last thing I am in the mood for today is going out in them at this moment! God, its hot out there!
So I am pilfering a photo from last month and using it here. If I had a boat I would be lazily putting around a lake, trying to find a cool spot and a cool breeze.
There really is other things I should be doing right now, but later alligator, when the sun cools down!!


2 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

A wonderful inviting summer scene. A time and season for all things...

Tito Eric said...

Incredible photographs! I love them all. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers ... visiting from RT2!

Tito Eric of Panglao Island
http://turningboholano.blogspot.com/2012/08/zadig-by-voltaire.html