About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Project 52 - Cool Evenings

Project 52 - p52 weekly photo challenge with Kent Weakley
Cool evening stroll along the White Rock Pier.
You can really notice the difference in temp when the sun starts to go down, especially on clear nights.
Click to see the rules and to take a badge for yourself.
Love the reflections of the coloured lights along the shoreline.
The colours of the sunset through a fishing net.

8 comments:

Nefertiti said...

superbe !

Virginia Knowles said...

I love all of these, especially reflections on water.

'Tsuki said...

Quel joli ponton, et quel superbe port de pêche !

Black Jack's Carol said...

The fishing net was a unique and lovely approach, but all the reflections are beautiful.

Ida said...

These are wonderful. I especially loved the last shot with the fishing net.

Ida said...

These are wonderful. I especially loved the last shot with the fishing net.

Taken For Granted said...

Love the way the red lights reflect on the water in these photos.

Kerri Farley said...

LOVE all of these but that last shot is EXQUISITE!