About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Six Hearts

 One our way to breakfast one day, I chanced to see this little display of graffiti painted onto a brick wall at the entrance to an alley. I had to stop and take a photo of it!
There are many examples of Graffiti artwork on walls in downtown Medicine Hat. Some of the buildings are extremely old and have old advertising painted right onto the brick facades of the old buildings. I will be taking photos of these as the days go by. 

7 comments:

marzeniamiyzje said...

Great graffiti :) makes the photo really interesting :)

betty-NZ said...

Isn't that different! Makes you wonder what it was meant to say.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Interesting graffiti. Blessings, Debbie

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love graffiti and yours are awesome :)

Our party is on at:

http://www.pret-a-vivre.com/2013/03/ready-to-waltz-its-party-time.html

Please come and join us if you have time and share your beautiful photos. Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Unusual, it's like art... Thank you for joining in 'Rurality Blog Hop #6' Hope to see you next Wednesday for #7...

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

I like it ... I really like it.